Information Update – 16th July 2007
Off Road Motorcycles
Complaints have reduced regarding youths using off road bikes, quad bikes and mini motos in public. Can I reiterate that anyone found using any of these bikes will have the bike seized and face court action.
Over the weekend of 06/0707 approximately 6 vehicles were damaged in Trimdon Village . The damages varied from snapped wing mirrors to smashed windscreens the incidents occurred around the Meadow Road and Hallgarth Road area of the village between 11pm 06/07/07 and 1am on 07/07/07. Anyone with any information please contact me via e-mail or contact 0845-60-60-365 you can pass any information which may assist and remain anonymous if you wish.
Over the last month we have had some complaints regarding vehicles exceeding the speed limits mainly on the B1278 between Trimdon Village and Trimdon Grange.
Anyone found exceeding the limit can be issued with a fixed penalty notice which incurs a sixty pound fine and driving licence endorsed with three points.
If the driver is believed to be driving in an anti social manner he can also be issued with a traffic warning notice and any further complaints can result in the vehicle being seized and costs incurred for the vehicle being seized and stored.
With the school holidays upon us can I ask that anyone who sees any damage to school premises please inform me. Likewise if anyone witnesses any persons on school premises who they believe should not be on the premises please contact us. We will be providing extra patrols in and around all school premises to address any of these issues.
Parking in Church Road Trimdon Village
1. Please can extra care and consideration be given as to where you park your vehicle.
2. Do not double park outside any shops in Church Road .
3. Do not park on the junctions giving access to Beckwith Drive and the Co-op.
4. Please use parking spaces at front and rear of Church Road and the Co-op.
5. Do not park in any of the bus stops or on keep clear road signs outside the school.
6. Should any vehicle been found not meeting the above criteria then a warning notice or fixed penalty notice will be issued.
Pc 1636 John Seymour
Trimdon Dedicated Beat Officer
Sedgefield Neighbourhood Police Team
0345 60 60 365
Internal extension 6614670 or 6614671